6.8 SPC 120 SST data?

I tried to search through to pin point anyone reloading 6.8's; I was seeing if anyone is reloading with 120 SST's and what is your go-to load? I have a few powders to try out like H322, H335, and IMR 8208 XBR. And read through 68forums but wanted to see if anyone here has any input. I'll be shooting a 16" Bison suppressed from 50-100 yards at hogs. Thanks!

I absolutely LOVE AA2200 for the 6.8 and the 120gr SST's. It's been my go-to load for years.

I'm loading at 27.0grs and have several 6.8 barrels, a Bison 18" included.

My standard is 27.5 gr of AA2200, CCI 41 Primer, Hornady Brass, and 120 SST with a COL 2.295” using PRI mags that have been windowed (cut the front of mag), so I can load to longer lengths. If you do try this load, reduce by 10% and work up.

FYI- Cavity Back Bullets sells PRI mags with the window (cut out)

I know you want to use what you have,but I haven’t tried the powders you listed, because I get under MOA with AA2200 and top velocities.

However, I PM’d you a link to various load data using the 120 SST.

FYI- Use the PM search engine as this has been (6.8 loads) asked

Hope this helps

Thanks guys! Yeah tried to search and nothing was popping up, which I thought was strange.

I might have to go get some AA2200 how it sounds like. Do y'all have any reports with it on game? Like deer, coyote, or hog?

And appreciate the PM there TXCOONDOG! I've been reading all their posts back and forth that the go-to is the AA2200.

Been using SST for six going on seven years.

120 SST in 6.8
165 SST in 308
125 and 150 SST in 30 SaberCat

I’ve lost count on game out to 300 yds, I have taken many with a Texas heart shot and most are DRT’s.

Originally Posted By: jim87formula Do y'all have any reports with it on game? Like deer, coyote, or hog?

Countless one-shot DRT results on hogs, coyote, and deer.

Back